Saturday, February 2, 2008

Arc'teryx's Tango and Charlie packs made in camouflage patterns and constructed to military specification

My brother called and told me about Arc'teryx's Military packs!


So I started doing some research.
Seams that Arc'teryx has what is called the LEAF division [Law Enforcement and Armed Forces].
The Improved Load Bearing Equipment or ILBE is the new United States Marine Corps issued backpack, designed to replace the existing ALICE and MOLLE packs currently in service.

Arc'teryx's Tango [Tan-top] and Charlie [black] packs, are also made in camouflage patterns and constructed to military specification, including numerous PALS -type attachment loops and fabric featuring neutral and camouflage coloring.


Now to get my hands on some of this Military version instead of the Civilian version!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a great pack! and we can buy them now at

http://www.tacticalwarfightergear.com

finally, I am so sick of waiting for good gear.