Monday, March 3, 2008

Hiking around Back Bay, Orange County, CA


IMG_3936.JPG, originally uploaded by Rad1·· ± » ° /*.

Since I have this broke neck, all I can do is walk. I had that nasty cold that was going around, but it stuck with me for like 5-weeks! Finally got rid of it and finally feel human again and needed to get out of the house. So out the door I went with Kona dog in tow and camera in pocket. Left the house around 2:15 and returned around 7:30. Long hike but not at a fast pace, just cruzed. My dawg's [feet] did get tired, but it was worth it. I have yet to map out how many miles it is around the Back Bay and have ridden it for years on the bikes!!! I have no idea how far it is and a Garmin 60CSx sitting right there that could give me all the details! Guess that calls for another hiking session. In the mean time, check out my little photo-essay of what I saw on my BB-Hike.

No comments: