Wednesday, January 16, 2008

GT Zaskar stationary roller - spinner


IMG_3463.JPG, originally uploaded by Rad1·· ± » ° /*.

Finally, I bike I know I can peddle for some hours! OK, a few minutes there and a few here and whenever I can jump on it. Hit DirectTV-857 [XM Chill] or 812 [FuelTV] and peddle. Peep the Charles Eames Lounge Chair. OK, it's a knock-off made by Plycraft who is no longer in business. Either way, the Eames are the one's who develop molded plywood who essentiallymodern skateboard manufacturing.

Before I mounted the GT Zaskar up, I had to get a new back tire, one with no knobbies. So off to the local bike shop and I pick up a Michelin XC Road tire. Come home, mount it and knock out some peddling!
















I hope to mount up a REDLINE 925 as my next project bike!!!

No comments: