Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Source of Excercise


Bianchi, originally uploaded by Rad1·· ± » ° /*.

Since my accident I have been relegated to minimal means of exercise!!! Aside from walking the dog i'm now riding FIXED.....
HAHAHA GOTCHA!!! I'm riding in a fixed location!!!! Not fixed gear yet, but anything to keep the legs moving and the heart rate up!!! Recovery sucks! Scroll down on my GT Zaskar page on velospace.org and peep the fix gear bikes i'm looking at.

So, I gave this Bianchi Premio to Anthony, but when I brought this roller home, he wanted to mount up his bike. I rode it for like three days, 1st day:30min, 2nd day: 45min, and the 3rd day for a 1hr-30min session. OK, had enough, this bike is too small for me!!! PLUS - I blew up the freewheel cog. It's old, no grease and just fell apart!! You can see the cog laying on the ground...

THANK YOU www.ANDYH.com for the roller!!!

I will be mounting up my GT Zaskar next!!

No comments: